Dive San Diego is a competitive diving team program offering springboard diving lessons and is comprised of divers who want to compete at different levels in the sport of diving. The Junior Olympic Team are for those divers who wish to compete at the local, regional, and national level and have a competitive FINA list on both 1 and 3 meter boards for their age group. The Pre-JO/Novice Team is open to any diver who has at least a FINA 1 meter list for their age group and a novice 3 meter list. These divers compete at the local level. Some of our divers have achieved a national level competitive FINA list which consists of dives on both 1 & 3 Meter springboard. These divers possess a high level of motivation, plenty of courage and a strong list of dives. These divers compete at all local, regional and national meets. See the coach if you are interested in training and receiving springboard diving lessons at this level.
Dryland Practice: Monday / Wednesday 4:00-6:00 PM Monroe Street Pool: 3401 Monroe St, Carlsbad 92009
*Summer (June 19th – August 24th) dryland will be from 9:00-11:00 AM
Water Practice: Tuesday / Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM Saturday 10:00-12:00 AM Alga Norte Pool: 6565 Alicante Rd, Carlsbad 92009
In order to practice, ALL divers need to register on Active Net. Team Divers must obtain an AAU Membership/Insurance to cover them during competition, dryland, and water practices.
Active Net Link – https://campscui.active.com/orgs/DiveSanDiego
AAU Link: www.aausports.org
How to Sign Up on Active Net
- Go online to https://campscui.active.com/orgs/DiveSanDiego
- Choose the Program and click ‘View’
- Team Diver = Diver practices 2 hours, 2-5 times a week
- Lessons = Diver attends 45minute lessons once a week through the month (4 lessons/month)
- Drop-In Diver = Divers who cannot commit to a weekly schedule. You purchase a package of 5 and dive whenever you want! Each two hour work out is $50.00 per time or $250.00. Intended for college and master divers.
- Select the Session.
- Under ‘Your Selections’ click ‘Continue’
- Insert correct information.
- Double check your order.
- You are all signed up!
- Don’t forget to obtain your AAU Membership. It is mandatory for all Team Divers.
How to obtain AAU Insurance
- Go online to www.aausports.org
- Click on Join AAU on the top right maroon icon.
- Click on Get a Membership.
- Enter your information.
- Membership/Insurance Calendar year is August 31- August 31. So essentially you will need to renew every August.
- Sport Diving
- Club Name Dive San Diego
- Club Code WWDAA5
- Cost $14.00 which includes water and dry land
- Print you card and bring a copy to give to the coach OR email the card to email@example.com
For those doing competition you must have your card/number in order to dive in all AAU sanction meets. Once you receive your new number you must go to www.divemeets.com and update your profile and add your new AAU number. It changes every year as does our club code.
See you on the Diving Board!
If you have any questions call Michelle at 760-448-5779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the forms below and bring them to the first practice or email them to email@example.com.